A good rule of thumb is that series have a conventional name and are intentional creations , on the part of the author or publisher. For now, avoid forcing the issue with mere "lists" of works possessing an arbitrary shared characteristic, such as relating to a particular place. Avoid series that cross authors, unless the authors were or became aware of the series identification eg. Also avoid publisher series, unless the publisher has a true monopoly over the "works" in question.
- No More Seasons! Breakthrough!!
- Get A Copy.
- Author's Response.
- American Trademark Designs: Survey with 732 Marks, Logos and Corporate-identity Signs (Dover Pictorial Archive S).
- WikiZero - New Oxford History of England;
- Big Bear (Postcard History Series);
- The Magic Bridle (Fox Tail Farms Book 2)!
So, the Dummies guides are a series of works. But the Loeb Classical Library is a series of editions, not of works. Home Groups Talk Zeitgeist.
20th Century International History Archives at Oxford University: 1950-1954 (N-Z)
Mary I, Queen of England. Edward VI, King of England. Joan of Arc.
Related places England, UK. Related events Georgian Era. Victorian Era.
Elizabethan Era. Tudor Era. Hundred Years' War.
New Oxford History of England - WikiVisually
Battle of Agincourt. Contact us Send us your feedback. Google Analytics anonymously tracks individual visitor behaviour on this web site so that we can see how LibGuides is being used. We only use this information for monitoring and improving our websites and content for the benefit of our users you. Licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.
Britain, the Commonwealth and the End of Empire
Search this Guide Search. Place finder Timespan N-Z. Parkin, R. Correspondence and papers of R. Parkin relating to the Course for Colonial Officers, , with Government reports on the economy of the Gold Coast and Uganda, where Parkin served as Permanent Secretary in the Treasury.
- The Healing Power of Home: Seven Virtues You Need when You Hurt.
- You may also be interested in....
- United Kingdom - 18th-century Britain, – | xiramlilagars.cf?
- Lithuania - Culture Smart!: The Essential Guide to Customs & Culture.
- New Oxford History of England!
Located at the Bodleian Library. Philby, Harry St.
- Series by cover!
- The state of Britain in 1714;
- Japan-An A-Z Guide to Living and Working in Japan?
- Britain in 1950.
- Worldwide Mission Stories for Young People.
- Hortense Makers of History Series?
John Bridger, c. John Bridger Political and personal corresondence of Harry St. John Bridger , Explorer and Orientalist, with memos, travel diaries, exploration reports, engagement books, published and unpublished literary manuscripts: Transjordan, Iraq, Palestine, Arabia, including correspondence and minutes of meetings of Sharqieh Ltd.
What to read next
When serving in Palestine, , he was in the King David Hotel, Jerusalem when the bomb planted by Jewish terrorists exploded on 22nd July , though he escaped unhurt. Ryan, Sir Andrew, Ryan, Sir Andrew, Papers of Sir Andrew Ryan relating to the Levant Consular Service, Turkey, Rabat and Jeddah; personal and official correspondence; autobiographical notes, manuscript and typscript of autobiography Last of the Dragomans; literary papers; scrapbooks.
Related Seeking a Role: The United Kingdom 1951—1970 (New Oxford History of England)
Copyright 2019 - All Right Reserved